“You’re living at a time of extremism, a time of revolution, a time when there’s got to be a change. People in power have misused it, and now there has to be a change and a better world has to be built and the only way it’s going to be built is with extreme methods. And I for one will join in with anyone, I don’t care what color you are, as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth. Thank you.” Bookmark and Share Bookmark and Share



6.01.2010

Apply to Sneakerfiles? I just did--

I heard @brianbetschart was looking for good folks to work with sneakers. That job is so me: I applied, here's the proof.

tosneakerfiles@gmail.com
dateTue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:53 PM
subjectHire me?
mailed-bydiligentdesigns.net

hide details 10:53 PM (0 minutes ago)

Hey guys,

"I've been a heavy consumer for years. Growing up in the '80s, sneakers were an early envy. I always found ways to get the sneakers I wanted; well, later in life. Early on, I was restricted to $45 general releases from the Modell's floor. Not the wall, the floor." I sneaker blog, a little.

I'd jump at the opportunity to work with you guys in any capacity. I definitely look forward to the possibility of partnering.


Ken
407.485.0456
designer/developer
diligentdesigns.net
kpardovani.resume.dockpardovani.resume.doc
15K   View as HTML   Open as a Google document   Download  

--


think i have a chance?
       --> let me know on twitter. 


peace

No comments: