“You’re living at a time of extremism, a time of revolution, a time when there’s got to be a change. People in power have misused it, and now there has to be a change and a better world has to be built and the only way it’s going to be built is with extreme methods. And I for one will join in with anyone, I don’t care what color you are, as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth. Thank you.” Bookmark and Share Bookmark and Share



1.08.2010

OKAY, I'M BACK TO SNEAKR BLOGGING-- return of the free.


after much 'to-do' I'm back to sneaker blogging. the sneaker culture I grew up in definitely influenced my pocket and time. back when folks like OTB, D.Marie (mi espousa) and I camped out for a hyperstrike,  limited Jordan or some Kid Robot hoodie.

to call me a fanboy would be juvenile. I'm more like an 'original participant' than anything else. the sneaker life along with basketball, hip hop and street culture. it's all one in the same. ballers are from the streets (like Paul Pierce, or Ron Artest, he's def from the streets), ballers influence fashion, the streets make music. the circle of life or something? 

oh, and these AJ FLIGHT 45 HIGHs: Chicago Quickstrike's are especially sentimental to the kid as I remember watching Jordan come back in the 45 and change the game-- again. it was, to say the least, epic. 45, ironically the number of losses the Wizards ate during his last two seasons in the L (a little fact I doubt you'll hear anytime soon).



if you want to cop them, check out extra butter for a pair, or two. oh and, it's time the game paid me a little something back. I'll keep y'all posted on that one!

No comments: