“You’re living at a time of extremism, a time of revolution, a time when there’s got to be a change. People in power have misused it, and now there has to be a change and a better world has to be built and the only way it’s going to be built is with extreme methods. And I for one will join in with anyone, I don’t care what color you are, as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth. Thank you.” Bookmark and Share Bookmark and Share



11.01.2009

nanowrimo is upon us

Alright folks, in 30 minutes the page of Nov. 1 will turn into existence. At that moment I am officially on my grizzle (grind :). I've been buzzing about National Novel Writing Month since I signed up for it 2 weeks ago. A few things I'm on as midnight approaches:

1) I generally won't be available this month (unless I give up on my quest for 50,000 words and give up my writing career, not likely.) It'll be interesting to keep it all in perspective being that I have two jobs, two ladies (d.marie and chlo), and 11/10 (if you don't know already, you wouldn't get it).

2) I feel like this is the jumpstart my writing career is ready for. When I was offered a book contract by Zondervan in '05 I didn't have to maturity to sustain the potential for success in this realm. Those closest to me know I've been humbled. I've learned to never take anything for granted. Anything; even what's natural to your being, word. 

3) At the end of this, this experience reminds me art is life, life is art.

oh, and I won't quit on the Isaiah 55 takes until we've reached the end of the chapter. much love. stay tuned.

No comments: