“You’re living at a time of extremism, a time of revolution, a time when there’s got to be a change. People in power have misused it, and now there has to be a change and a better world has to be built and the only way it’s going to be built is with extreme methods. And I for one will join in with anyone, I don’t care what color you are, as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth. Thank you.” Bookmark and Share Bookmark and Share



1.14.2008

monday morning

I am awake with the monday morning rush. On most occasions I'd dread riding the iron horse to my cubicle in the sky, but today was a different animal. Last night was tough and the weekend, even more messed up. Last night was a moment of clarity. I realised how base my character had become via the personal decisions I've made. Like Obama preaches, "we need change." I need to revamp the way I live in order to get to my niche.

This morning felt fresh. It feels like a surge of energy passed through me, fortifying me to allow this change. The need is a small space that will eventually be filled: the lifespace. Lifespace is the means, time and the emotional finance to bring an idea, word or action into fruition. It represents the will necessary to bring about change and tools needed to do so. It feels refreshing to be here. It should. If I were honest with myself I'd say that I've come to this moment of clarity several times in the last year. What's scarier is if I do nothing about it.

I got LIFESPACE.




No comments: