“You’re living at a time of extremism, a time of revolution, a time when there’s got to be a change. People in power have misused it, and now there has to be a change and a better world has to be built and the only way it’s going to be built is with extreme methods. And I for one will join in with anyone, I don’t care what color you are, as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth. Thank you.” Bookmark and Share Bookmark and Share



12.02.2006

i moved!

I created an empty nest. Nevermore will I be the boy in the back of the house, living off of the fruit of my grandfather's fixed income. I've lived a life from a Coke bottle, embracing the cool, sticky sulphuric sweetness of it all.

I left my room in 141st vacant for the fourth time since 1999. i should have wrote this a week and two days ago but the intensity of it all was a bit much. I'm out; that is my lasting sentiment. I am free to make decisions and recant them on my own. Not that that hasn't been the case since birth, but now the weight solely rests itself on my shoulders. Is this all an illusion? Can a parent ever cease to worry and rock anxiety on her breast?

I shall soon find out.

No comments: