“You’re living at a time of extremism, a time of revolution, a time when there’s got to be a change. People in power have misused it, and now there has to be a change and a better world has to be built and the only way it’s going to be built is with extreme methods. And I for one will join in with anyone, I don’t care what color you are, as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth. Thank you.” Bookmark and Share Bookmark and Share



10.03.2006

pulse

this song only last for a short while. let's dance will the music lasts. dance to the music, dance, dance, dance. shout for a while under the heat of the rhythm. let the blaring vibration of the speakers pulse through you. under your skin, inside your nerves, between, between.


This morning I went to the construction site we're working at, our contractor has a penchant for being excessively late. Why not take a walk? With Switchfoot in my ears I walked towards the rising sun. The lyrics came through, "my heart is darker than the ocean." Tears immediately filled my eyes and I began to uncontrollably sob. I knew the Lord was touching the part of me was slow to forgive. I can forgive others, but to myself, I inflict unnecessary self lacerations. He touched me there, when several minutes earlier, I prayed for his presence to come "in a way I couldn't imagine."

He is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful..